Where We Come From :
World New Vision for Development « WNVD in acronym » is a Humanitarian Non-Governmental Organization created in 2017 in Democratic Republic of Congo, in the context of the persistence of a generalized crisis and in which the population is subjected to alarming life conditions.
Thus, it is observed great challenges like:
- Most of Congolese communities live in remarkable vulnerability, misery, poverty and food crisis
- Degradation of the environment, gradual and irreversible reduction of living space due to the abusive, immoderate and irrational exploitation of natural and vital resources without taking into account the long term;
- Lack of quality in the national education system, which is poorly adapted and therefore unable to respond to employment challenges in a changing multipolar world. Every year, there are thousands of diplomas that do not correspond, unfortunately, to the needs of today’s world, which is becoming more and more technological, technical and open to the epiphenomena of globalization following the development of the technology of invention, communication and the internet;
- Difficult access to profitable employment for young people and mismatch between employment opportunities and the local workforce;
- insufficient local interventions in cooperation with community development plans;
- Clandestine movements of young people in searching of employment and survival;
- Persistence of conflicts, wars, massive displacements and diverse catastrophes …
All this means that many communities live in total uncertainty in the Democratic Republic of Congo as well as in other global communities where the situation is similar. So,
- Recognizing the fundamental rights and freedoms universally renown for all human beings, including the right to flourish in a safe, healthy and prosperous environment for all;
- Determined to be part of a new era of action to strengthen efforts towards stability and prosperity for present and future generations;
- Confident of the undeniable potential, the concern, the will and the power of global solidarity in the promotion of a just, equitable, resilient and sustainable society; We have created World New Vision for Development to contribute to the emergence of an active society contributing to changes in socio-economic lives and promoting new resilient, prosperous and sustainable communities.
Today, World New Vision for Development is a member of the International Coalition for Sustainable City and Territories (ICOSCAT-CIVTED)